CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Under 18 Volunteering

Under 18 but still want to volunteer abroad? Look no further! OGVO receives hundreds of teenagers in Ghana from around the globe every year through our specially designed under 18 volunteer projects – High School Volunteer Abroad (HSVA). Our projects aim to give young adults (aged 15 to 17), a perfect blend of volunteering, cultural and language immersion, skills training and adventure activities during their summer abroad.

Volunteering abroad at a young age, not only helps young adults gain a better understanding of the world, its problems and how they can be solved, but it is also seen by universities and employers as something that sets the individual apart from other applicants.
Under 18 volunteers can choose from various volunteer abroad projects, volunteer as a group with their school, or take local language lessons and truly immerse themselves into the local communities while contributing to critical development projects.
On every program we operate, your OGVO leaders will be with you to make sure that you are safe. Health and safety on our programs is paramount – we have an impeccable track record and strive to maintain it.
“As for me, my experience at OGVO helped greatly in getting accepted into a Medicine degree in Australia” Alexander Godfrey, Australia

Please for more info: Visit http://www.ogvoghana.org/highschool-specials.php or email us at info@ogvoghana.org or via WWH

Report Abuse | 11 February 2016 at 11:04am
I think that when any students is cross the age limit then it's time to leave the organization and free seat for others. When reached the age of 18 or plus then find that which essay writing service is the best in uk because they need this in your future studies.

Report Abuse | Quote | 25 May 2018 at 5:58am
Working certain sorts of organizations best college essay sites in the US requires a permit or affirmation, and the legislature can prevent an association from running such a business on the off chance that it isn't authorized to do as such. Also, fear based oppressor associations can be closed down.

Report Abuse | Quote | 16 August 2018 at 1:21am
Positive site, where did u think of the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I found it however, sick be inquiring soon to figure out what extra posts you incorporate.  http://healthandexercisetips.com/

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 12:06pm
I think parents can easily fulfill their dream of giving best education to their child at early stage of their child’s life by https://technofaq.org/posts/2017/08/just-uniqueness-7-useful-tools-to-ferry-out-plagiarism/ special and flexible for their child. They should also design the plan according to the wish of student.

Report Abuse | Quote | 20 May 2019 at 9:33am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.