CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
support to help needy children access education

support us to help poor chidren afford education.

Education today holds the supreme power of the world.
The future of our world rest in the good hand of education. That  education can be described st the repairer's tool , man's blood , the world's sunlight without which there will be no photosynthesis , no plant and no life .
The poor unable to afford continue to suffer sadly foe education is very expensive.
I have planned try very much to from a foundation as BETTER START FOUNDATION , to  support the education of the poor children from very poor families.
The foundation would mainly support and care for the education of the very young children from deprived societies and poor families that are unable to afford , more especially the brilliant ones.
The foundation would continue to offer this support until these children acquire  certificate that would be able to help them support themselves  of which without  certificate and for that matter education ,  they would have continue to suffer in  perpetual perpetual generation after generation.
I am unable to form because  personally I lack the strength , the finance and the support 
I am taking this opportunity to ask for individuals and groups who would like to join me in making this a reality. I would therefore welcome anyone who would like to join me or support me help the poor children of Africa that they will get to know how to fish that will help them to avoid poverty and hunger.
Thank you
better start foundation
Ghana

Report Abuse | 10 August 2013 at 10:10am
Our experienced, industry-specific academic service comes as the best in the business due to our trust to write my essay online UK. Employing the right creative minds, we ensure that clients get quality essays with all the requirements and preferences of their project intact, without affecting the deadline committed. Do my essay for me online

Report Abuse | Quote | 22 June 2018 at 12:49pm
The root cause of poverty is lack of education. If you can’t read or do basic math, if you can’t show up for work and apply yourself, you will not have a job. You will be poor. The clear path forward is to realize that the premise that poor children can’t be taught is wrong and to give our essay help uk city’s children a good academic, social, behavioral and physical education right now. To address the needs of these children requires a completely different structure or business model.

Report Abuse | Quote | 26 July 2018 at 6:38am
They give kids the chance to have any kind of effect in their lives and networks. They realize that training is the best route for kids to approach the more prominent world and additionally a chance to take part in it. Through worldwide associations and inventive grantmaking, assignment help at assignment corner we discover the instruction business people best ready to make a nearby change and after that give them the assets they have to achieve their objectives.

Report Abuse | Quote | 30 August 2018 at 2:09am
Those who live in northeastern Africa are the least likely to receive a good education, or any education, a global body of charities and teacher unions 24H Write My Essay Guru known as the Global Campaign for Education has found

Report Abuse | Quote | 08 September 2018 at 12:51pm
They give children the opportunity to have any impact in their lives and networks to do my assignment - https://www.assignmentsquare.co.uk/. They realize that training is the best way for children to get closer to a more prominent world, and there is also an opportunity to participate.

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 7:26am
They give children the opportunity to have any impact in their lives and networks to do my assignment - https://www.assignmentsquare.co.uk/. They realize that training is the best way for children to get closer to a more prominent world, and there is also an opportunity to participate.

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 7:26am
The Education is a basic right for the kids of the society. They need education to improve his skills and grow up on their own fruits.mybesthoverboard

Report Abuse | Quote | 03 July 2019 at 10:47am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.