CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Looking for a travelling budy to volunteer with in Ghana

I am a 21 years old American girl living in Brazil,i am going to Ghana West Africa in August for the second time to volunteer with an organisation call Dream Africa Care Foundation on their Orphanage Child Care Volunteer Project and Sport Coaching Project. I am looking for free spirited and fun loving people to travel with. They have a lot of different volunteer option for every body, all their projects are free. Please if you are up for an adventure this summer please inbox me. I was part of this project last summer and it was the best experience of my life. Looking forward to making new friends.

Report Abuse | 11 May 2016 at 10:24am
Hello there. I am Karen Sheppard. Glad to know about volunteering Africa.  Africa is the most overly exploited countries in the world and suffering due to poverty and lack of infrastructure and natural resources. Whereas volunteering in such regions is a free service, but the value that happens in giving a service often is beyond the measure of money. To learn more about the living of the African humanitarian trips like voyage humanitaire are organized to improve literacy by educating them, so to save the humanity you can also be a helping hand to the victims.

Report Abuse | Quote | 21 April 2018 at 7:05am
we have moved to USA from ghana, and now everything is new for us. New friends, new neighbourhood, new atmosphere, new school and new stuff for the new school. For that, i have bought new school supplies from back to school coupons. I got massive discounts through it

Report Abuse | Quote | 19 July 2018 at 10:51am
 This is truly a decent and useful, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing itMobile games

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 10:57am
If you are looking for a travelling buddy, you can message me and I will be sure to help you also on https://www.superriorpapers.com/. It will be a great thing to do for all of us for sure.

Report Abuse | Quote | 04 October 2018 at 2:06am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.