CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Looking for a buddy to volunteer in South-Africa!

Hello,
I would like to volunteer in South-Africa, e.g. working at an orphanage or animal shelter. Since I've never volunteered abroad and because it seems more fun to go together than alone, I'm looking for a buddy! I would like to go around 3 months (I'll be free between sept 2016 and july 2017). Let me know if you're interested!
Greets, Vera

Report Abuse | 24 April 2016 at 9:03am
add me on fb..aboubakary shabani

Report Abuse | Quote | 03 May 2016 at 2:22am
Hi Vera! YOu know you search for a buddy to travel with on WWH ...just go the "FIND BUDDY" tab and then you can enter the information you are looking for such as male or femal and age etc...

In addition if there is a particular project you are interested in but nervous to go on your own...you can contact one of the other people who have said they are going or interested in going.

Good luck and let us know where you go!

Report Abuse | Quote | 09 May 2016 at 8:32am
Hi Vera! YOu know you search for a buddy to travel with on WWH ...just go the "FIND BUDDY" tab and then you can enter the information you are looking for such as male or femal and age etc...

In addition if there is a particular project you are interested in but nervous to go on your own...you can contact one of the other people who have said they are going or interested in going.

Good luck and let us know where you go!

Report Abuse | Quote | 09 May 2016 at 8:32am
The south africa thing is the best thing for me and I think that I can do australian-writings.org on it. I need to know more about it because there are so many things, that I've not been able to learn.

Report Abuse | Quote | 26 July 2018 at 5:28am
The data you have posted is extremely helpful. The destinations you have alluded was great. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing...  Game tips

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 10:57am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.