CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Great feedback from ex volunteer

My name is Sylar and I am a senior from a university in Hong Kong. In late May me and my schoolmates partnered with EHN in a program that aimed at teaching English to students at Damgade School near Pokhara. Before the trip, I thought teaching was all we were doing, but it was so much more than that. Being immersed with the true culture of Nepal through living with locals is invaluable and you just cannot get that anywhere else. Learning to live a life with rainwater and unstable electricity is challenging but rewarding (because you made it through that!). Above all, connecting with our host family and the students, even though there is a slight language barrier (though a lot of them speak and understand basic English quite well), was effortless; a smile and a nod is all you need. Although we have only spent nine days together at Damgade, the level of bonding was... hard to put into words; all you need for you to understand is to have a look at photos from the closing ceremony for our program. For me, volunteering in Nepal began as a click on Facebook, and it ended with life-long changes in perspective.

Sylar
Hong Kong

Report Abuse | 13 November 2016 at 2:25am
Feedback in the life of volunteers that do the jobs for the serving their lives in the mankind and that person really deserve the feedback gratitude. Volunteers that work to uk bestessays review to also the help for students to reviews their assignments are benign.

Report Abuse | Quote | 25 June 2018 at 4:46am
I have perused a couple of the articles on your site now, and I truly like your style of blogging. I added it to my top choices online journal website list and will be inquiring soon. If it's not too much trouble look at my site also and let me realize what you think. Baby care

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 12:08pm
Feedback in the volunteer life to do work for their lives in humans and that person really deserves feedback thanks. Working volunteers also help students to review their dissertation writing service is benign.

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 1:18am
Feedback in the volunteer life to do work for their lives in humans and that person really deserves feedback thanks. Working volunteers also help students to review their dissertation writing service is benign.

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 1:18am
Much obliged for each other useful site. The spot else might just I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have an endeavor that I"m a few seconds ago working on, and I have been watchful for such data.
Adhum Carter

Report Abuse | Quote | 30 September 2018 at 1:25am
Much obliged for each other useful site. The spot else might just I understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have an endeavor that I"m a few seconds ago working on, and I have been watchful for such data.
Adhum Carter

Adhum Carter

comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.