CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Are you a trekker who wants to help?

Hi, my names Wayne Guttidge and I am one of the founders of a Nepali NGO & Uk registered charity caled Education & Health Nepal. Our main focus of work is improving the level of education & Health care in rural Nepal. For the last 6 years we have been funding our work through placing volunteers in various projects as well as running our own. 
But i want to do more because its my belief that we should use what Nepal has to offer the world to fund these projects so we are launching the trekking side of EHN. Having teamed up with several trekking companies who will pay our organisation a commision which we will put towards running the organisation. If we can make this work then over the coming months we can slowly become a funded charity..
So if your planning to trek in Nepal and would like to support a genuine organisation`s work there or just more information please email Wayne at wayne@ehn-nepal.org 

Report Abuse | 29 December 2016 at 4:02am
Your decision is really good and everyone will support this good cause. in essay writing website, I have read about this news. I will definitely share this news.

Report Abuse | Quote | 14 May 2018 at 3:53am
Much obliged you all that much to share these connections. Will look at this.. Outdoor games

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 10:56am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.