CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Volunteer in Nepal

Innovative Social Centre is a children, women and community welfare small local charity organization in Nepal. For betterment of needy children in Nepal we own a children home of 11 children and support different orphanage/school/children home's children with food and stationery. To reach our support to more children we are sponsoring children of rural areas with their education so they will have easy access to education.For supporting women with income generating source, we teach to make hand made handicrafts as well as English and Nepali Language.

Currently we are active on supporting children homes, medical camps in orphanages around kathmandu as well as earthquake relief camps, donation of food,tents and necessary supplies to needy.

we are one of the active local organization and work together with other different organization like Animal care, Disable care, Old Age Home, Hospitals and more. Due to our various welfare work , we are always in need of volunteers support and assistance.

Your support and assistance can help us to grow our charity and to reach more needy places with support.

if you are looking for local organization to give your support and assistance , please feel free to emails us and to check our website for more information.

Lets do some meaningful work together.

Email : innovativesocialcentre@gmail.com or mychildreninnepal@gmail.com

Report Abuse | 01 June 2016 at 11:49am
There are very few organizations in Nepal that actually strive to help the needy. I have read from an essayontime review that Innovative Social Centre is among the few. They are dedicated to the cause and work with determination.

Report Abuse | Quote | 08 September 2018 at 1:24am
Simply respecting your work and considering how you dealt with this web journal so well. It's remarkable to the point that I can't stand to not experience this significant data at whatever point I surf the web!     voyance-retour-amour.com

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 1:20am
I was surfing net and luckily ran over this site and discovered extremely fascinating stuff here. Its truly amusing to peruse. I delighted in a ton. Much obliged for sharing this great data. marketing

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 12:06pm
I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. I am trusting the same best work from you later on too. Much appreciated... packers and movers nigdi

Report Abuse | Quote | 18 September 2018 at 1:34am
I discovered your blog website on bing and check a number of your early posts. Preserve within the very good operate. I additional increase Feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading a lot more within you at a later time!…

Rodent Control Abu Dhabi

Report Abuse | Quote | 27 September 2018 at 5:23am
Peculiar this publish is totaly unrelated to what I used to be searching google for, but it was listed on the first page.cab from delhi to jaipur

Report Abuse | Quote | 10 October 2018 at 7:02am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.