CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Reporting On my experience

Last January I noticed on your website a charitable organisation in Malaysia looking for volunteers to teach English. I applied to the charity and was accepted. The charity is Sols 24/7. I have been here in Malaysia since May with said company. I find it a great company and I am particularly enarmoured with their ethos of bringing English to all of Malaysia. My own experience with the charity has beeing great and the four key figures- Big Teacher , Counselor Dhinu, Teacher Raj and Teacher Danu have being kind respectful and courteous to me at all times. Whenever it was possible to accomadate my requests, it was done without hesitation.
I am only here a short time but they have become my family away from home. My delay in reporting back as I promised earlier is that I am slow to recommend anyone or thing but here I have no hesitation in recommending Sols24/7.
After their indepth training I can speak Bahassa not fluently but for the purpose required I am qualified to speak. On my travels with the company I have learnt a little Tamil . 
So if you want to be part of this dynamic team-do as I did-Come to Malaysia-Come to Sols- www.sols247.org Siobhan

Report Abuse | 06 October 2013 at 5:16am
Your review will be helpful for those who want to learn new languages. Many british assignment writers are there to learn the laguage. I hope everyone could learn the langueges with your services.

Report Abuse | Quote | 30 April 2018 at 12:55pm
I truly thank you for the important information on this extraordinary subject and anticipate more awesome posts. Much obliged for getting a charge out of this magnificence article with me. I am welcoming it all that much! Anticipating another extraordinary article. Good fortunes to the creator! All the best! Weight loss

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 September 2018 at 12:07pm
Oh wow i love your writing here on the experiance and the whole blog that you have going on here but i was here for the purposes of seeing the best essay service so if you could be of any use in providing that, that would be a great help!

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 1:11am
On the off chance that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing incredible substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their works. Much obliged to you for thinking about your substance.
Adhum Carter

Report Abuse | Quote | 30 September 2018 at 1:12am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.