CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
How a genuine Nepali NGO spends it volunteer fees

Education & Health Nepal invests the fees that volunters pay back into the projects as well as covering its running costs. But at EHN we like to do a little more when we have the extra money. Over the past few days we have been running a rural medical camp near Pokhara and have provided free medical care for over 500 people resulting in a great success.The Doctors and health assistants are a combination of international volunteers and Nepali medical staff and have spent nearly a week working in this area. 
If you have medical knowledge and are interested in volunteering in Nepal then please get in touch with EHN.

Report Abuse | 08 July 2016 at 6:30am
I really appreciate you for providing the healthcare services. I want to write my essay australia about free health checkups to reach the news to poor people. I wish many people should support for providing free healthcare services.

Report Abuse | Quote | 14 April 2018 at 3:09am
 Brilliant showed data. I thank you about that. Undoubtedly it will be extremely valuable for my future ventures. Might want to see some different posts on the same subject! goodgamestation.com

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 10:56am
The Education is always payback to you when you start the job on the base of the education.The education is also are an important part of your life.http://www.buttetowing.com/helena-mt.html

Report Abuse | Quote | 06 November 2018 at 6:57am
The Education is always payback to you when you start the job on the base of the education.The education is also are an important part of your life.http://www.buttetowing.com/helena-mt.html

Report Abuse | Quote | 06 November 2018 at 6:58am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.