CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Does Anyone Need Help Using The Site?

Hello fellow Helpers! 
I'm just checking in with everyone. 
If any of you need any help using the site, especially when it comes to technical glitches, trying to upload images, or start blogs and forums, please let us know. 
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the website, feel free to comment below. The more suggestions we recieve regarding making this a more user friendly experience for all of you, the better. 
We look forward to your comments. 
-WWH Team 

Report Abuse | 04 March 2015 at 3:26am
I have always had trouble adding photos to blogs. Last year I was in communication with a member of your web team, but that communication stopped with no resolution of the issue.

Thanks,

Ella Smyth
Volunteers Peru

volunteersperu@gmail.com

Report Abuse | Quote | 09 April 2015 at 4:11am
You can add photos by uploading with the little square icon and then uploading and then press "send to server". If it doesn't send to the server, then it won't upload.
Feel free to message with any other questions. 
-A 

Report Abuse | Quote | 09 April 2015 at 5:03am
Hello
it would be useful to have a back button on the site when searching for projects etc. Because you go and make your selections, say computing projects, then you look at one project then go back to the list but it does not take you back to the list. It means that everytime you need to put the country you want and the type of project you want. It is even worse when searching for a bubby:) Please add this as it would be it much more user friendly:) thanks

Report Abuse | Quote | 11 May 2015 at 5:27am
I'll show this to others on the WWH team and we'll see what we can do. Thanks for the suggestion! 

Report Abuse | Quote | 14 May 2015 at 3:26am
hello Thanks Angely
That would be really great, and thanks for replying to me it is much appreciated:) Best wishes Gillian

Report Abuse | Quote | 14 May 2015 at 5:17am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.