CHANGING LIVES AND TRANSFORMING LANDSCAPES
_

advanced search
Forums
Building a way of funding to help the community of Nepal

I am one of the founders of Education & Health Nepal based and in just 6 years we have built a recognised NGO and UK charity that has helped thousands of Nepali in a small way. Now i am looking for help in creating a system of funding our organization through using what (Nepal) has to offer the world ie Trekking. I want to set up a charity trekking organization that funds EHN and its work and then we can actually reduce the volunteer fees or use them to help the projects even more. If you know about trekking or business and interested in helping then contact through Worldwide helpers. 

Report Abuse | 08 April 2016 at 2:21am
Building a funding community is very thoughful of people. I really like the idea of making Nepal a better place, so that it can get more tourism. best essays Nepal is a beautiful place, and if it gets a community it would be wonderful.

Report Abuse | Quote | 04 July 2018 at 3:20am
This is really good cause and I really like your idea of collecting funds. The valwriting service has mentioned about this cause. I hope you can get more supporters.

Report Abuse | Quote | 04 July 2018 at 12:22pm
Incredible Article it its truly useful and imaginative update us as often as possible with new upgrades. its was truly profitable. much appreciated.  Basket Ball  

Report Abuse | Quote | 12 September 2018 at 10:59am
You are working in the country where people need help and you are taking to help the peoples in a small way, but you have to create the funding system to get involved more peoples.
wedefineclean

Report Abuse | Quote | 21 September 2018 at 4:45am
You are working in the country where people need help and you are taking to help the peoples in a small way, but you have to create the funding system to get involved more peoples.
wedefineclean

Report Abuse | Quote | 21 September 2018 at 4:46am
comment

comment    cancel
Do you want to delete this thread?

Do you want to delete this comment?

Please enter your email address to receive your login details.

Report abuse
Thank you for informing us about an abuse on Worldwide Helpers.
Please feel free to add any further comments that you may have.    
The thread

to your favourites
Password Recovery
Please enter your email address to receive your login details.